This weekend I was blessed to attend my baby shower, hosted by Wendy, Heather, Sarah, Andrea, and Jessie! Here are some pics from our fun time!
My beautiful hostesses...
My aunt and cousins...
My grandma and great aunt...soon to be GREAT grandma and GREAT great aunt...
The winners of the guess the size of my belly contest...Jessie did have an advantage, as you can see, but Meg is a pro!
The amazing cakes...Debbie's delicious rendition of my favorite cake, chocolate with mint icing, and the diaper cake made by Heather.
And last but not least, as you requested Laura :), here's a sampling of some of the cuteness I received!
I can't wait to see the little person who will be wearing all of these! :)

Awww... looks like it was a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteHave fun nesting!!
I love all the little triathlon onesies! You look great Elaine, and it sounds like the shower was a lot of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Drom! Love, love, LOVE the little guitar outfit. How fun is that?! Also just love all of the giraffes. Why are they so darn cute?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time and you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing some pictures!
Looks like you had fun. Looks from the pictures that the guests were color coordinated as well. Sorry to have missed it. Blessings to you!
ReplyDelete