Saturday, March 13, 2010

Work Shower

My colleagues surprised me with a little shower at work the other day. I was quite surprised. I still have 3 weeks left, so I certainly wasn't expecting any festivities soon. But they caught me!

They had a cute little cake, which apparently the baker had to specify to my boss...those are booties...in case it wasn't obvious :)

Normally there are very few people in the office, but it seemed like the whole place had crowded into our little VUI cubelet. It was cool. We enjoyed the cake together.
And everyone pitched in for some very cool gifts! I got a great diaper bag, ergo carrier, bath toy holder, some cute little clothes, and even a book on sleep that one of my coworkers swears by. Very thoughtful. Here are the behinds of some of the cute little newborn clothes.
I'm glad to have some time off in a few weeks, but it's days like these that make me think it will be harder than I imagine to be off work for a while. There are some great people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment