Wes and I, well mostly Wes, undertook the transformation of our second bedroom from a guest room/office into a guest room/nursery. Yes...still a guest room, so people can still visit. You may wonder how that would work...no you don't have to sleep with and wake up to change/feed the baby. Baby will be in our room :).
But note...my little step by step picture series makes this look easy...but Wes did some SERIOUS work here. I am very grateful. And we are both relieved that after many evenings/weekends of Wes being a weekend warrior, now we can relax a bit more.
Anyway, here are the chronicles of the transformation!
Before pic! Only one angle...this is just leaving out the desk opposing the bed.
Step 1 - Rip up the gray carpet.
Step 2 - Paint!
Step 3 - Put in new laminate floors. The people who lived here before us did these throughout the duplex, but not in the two bedrooms. So Wes basically finished the job. But this only shows his work in the second bedroom.
Step 4 - This was actually many steps...new ceiling fan, new plugs, baseboards, etc....And finally moving back in and decorating. Here is Wes and his finished product!
Now....here's the virtual tour. Imagine you are standing in the doorway, turning clockwise...here we go!
And now we wait!
Watch for Wes' next adventure of crib assembly and sidecar-ing it to our bed :)
How fun! It looks great!!
ReplyDeleteLovely :-) I can't wait to see what you guys do with the crib!
ReplyDeleteWow, good job Wes! It looks great. I'm glad you're both finally able to relax and wait. Your countdown says 40 days to go. Can it really be that soon???
ReplyDeleteGood job Wes!!
ReplyDeleteSo does that mean I can still come crash at your place in December???? Baby will be... 9 months old then. FUN!