Friday, July 25, 2014

iPhone photo dump

This one fell asleep sucking her pillow. 

Park time with Josh and Faith.

Kate has finally started to show a small interest in the potty. She asked to sit on the potty. So we did. Then lots of playing and no pee, so I out her diaper back on. She didn't like that so stripped it off for more potty time. This is how I found her, and she said, "Say cheese my butt. Poo poo in my butt." Then pulled her pants on sans diaper, saying, "no diaper". I had to bribe her with going out to dinner to get her diaper on.

My very wonderful friend Andrea paid us a visit while she is in the states between teaching jobs in Azerbaijan and Zurich. We went to coffee, on a walk, and she joined us for our chaotic family dinner and a scooter walk. It was great to see her.

Daddy put a flower in her hair this morning :)

Adele loved the mirrored closet doors at The Chan's house.

Exploring ice!


No comments:

Post a Comment