The girls all napped (HALLELUJAH!) and were in good spirits this afternoon, so I took a few photos. Here are some of my favorites.
This just cracks me up. I said to the girls, "Sit next to Adele". First they were grabbing her and pulling her down, and I couldn't take a photo because they were being unsafe. Then they calmed down, I adjusted some camera settings, and they had done this:
Yep, That's pretty much right next to her. Poor Adele, smiling from behind.Then things got a little unruly again, so no more sitting photos, but they laid down on the floor and we got some more cute ones.
The girls get a treat if they take their quiet times, and enjoying their treats is a calm thing, so some sitting pictures were possible. Adele was hilariously eyeing Kate's lolly pop.
Hmmm...that looks amazing.
Um... can I have some?Excuse me. I'd really like to have some.
Ok. :( I guess not...
Don't worry, as soon as I put down the camera, Adele got a baby approved snack. :)
Elaine, they are too cute!!! That second last photo cracked me up :)
ReplyDeleteAren't they hilarious?!
ReplyDelete