Friday, June 20, 2014

iPhone photo dump

Most of my pictures are on my phone these days. I almost never get out our nice camera to capture a moment. I often post the good phone photos on Facebook, but not everyone has Facebook, and this blog sort of functions as our online photo album, so I'd love a place where those random photos can make it into our scrapbook.
One of the blogs I follow (Rage Against the Minivan), from time to time has an iPhone photo dump post. I love the idea of having a place to share my favorite phone photos, but without having to put them together into a coherent post.

So I'm gonna try to start a weekly iPhone photo dump post. Let's see if I can keep up with it. If I'm really awesome, I may go back and do some retroactively to put up some of the good finds from my phone. Here's hoping this is the first, but not the last.

Making dinner. My favorite lasagna recipe from my friend Lu, but modified with zucchini instead of noodles.

Sweet Adele in her awesome "what does the fox say?" Onesie from Tracey and Kevin.


A montage I made of all my babies newborn photos. I was feeling nostalgic.


Adele hit 6 months this day. A sweetie on a blanket.




More Adele. Not napping, but smiling up at me as I put together this post.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I may very well do the same thing! (and I am loving Adele's new onesie, I think I need to find one for A!)

    ReplyDelete