Monday, November 25, 2013

Mommy daughter date

Today Emeline and I had a mommy daughter date.  I haven't spent that much alone time with Emeline in quite some time, and it was really nice.  As my pregnancy has progressed, I've become more sick, tired, and uncomfortable, and I feel bad for how unavaliable I've been to my two daughters, so it was really nice to be able to do something special for just Emeline.

Ever since I chopped off my hair a few months back, Emeline has been asking to cut her hair short like mommy.  Given she's such a daddy's girl, it's sweet to hear.  So today we made a date out of a haircut and lunch.  She insisted on wearing a brown sweater to look like mommy before we left.  Here's a before photo, one last look at her long locks.  (Not a very flattering picture of mommy at 36 weeks pregnant, but this is life right?) 

It took a couple tries to find a place with an appointment open today, but we finally made it.  Here she is getting it all chopped off.
Looking short!
And here's the back.  Looks cute!
And the front :)
Then we went out to lunch together, here's a self portrait with Emeline and her new do!
Veggies and ranch and pizza for lunch.  Yum!
Happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment