To help us out during our move, Grandma Chris came down from Oregon for a week. It was such a blessing to have her here to help with Emeline while we got lots of stuff done. One day we needed to be out of the house for some work to get done, so we took the opportunity to go to the Children's Museum. I'd heard there were some good things for kids Emeline's age, but we hadn't gone yet. Here are some highlights:
Emeline like climbing on and inside all the large vehicles they had. Firetruck...
She was a little wary of the water play area at first. She didn't like having to wear the cover up, and we there weren't enough of the toddler ones, so she had a big kids one on.
Emeline's absolute FAVORITE part of the museum was the dance room. They had a large room with disco lights and loud music, all different kinds from salsa to rock, for kids to just run around and dance. Emeline just busted a move in there. Here are a couple of photos, but you've got to watch the videos at the bottom. It's really dark and hard to see, but if you watch closely you can see her little silhouette shaking her booty!
Hehe, so cute, her dancing! A couple months ago when we went, Evan, Elia and I busted a move in there too! That place is awesome. I have a hard time getting my kids OUT of the water area though.
ReplyDeleteoh, and Elia has the same skirt ;).
ReplyDeleteGrandma bought her that outfit while we were here. I love the skirt! I was really glad she wore it to the museum too, perfect for dancing!
ReplyDeleteThose videos are too cute! We've been to the children's museum a few times, but somehow missed the dance room. I'll have to look for it next time!
ReplyDelete