Since we had moved less than a week prior, we were very glad to have an invitation to Thanksgiving with my Aunt Diane and Uncle Miles and family. We were in no state at our new house to cook. Diane and Miles always put on a very delicious and traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It has been a few years since we were able to attend, so we enjoyed ourselves that much more.
Emeline enjoyed the food too, and she had fun playing with both her cousins, but I only got a picture of her with Nicole.
Emeline enjoyed the food too, and she had fun playing with both her cousins, but I only got a picture of her with Nicole.
Emeline also has a love/fear relationship with dogs, and Jesse and Nicole's dog Sam was no exception. She really enjoyed him when he was on the other side of the glass.
We tried to get some outdoor photos of Emeline in her cute outfit, but she was too distracted to sit still for long.
And it was equally difficult to get a family photo, but here are our best shots.
I love the family pictures! You guys look great, and I'm loving all the pictures of the new house too. :)
ReplyDelete