And last but not least, some running around pictures. These show her snapshots of her in constant motion, and especially her head-down running around style. Enjoy!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Popsicle in the backyard
Emeline had her first popsicle! I gave her a lime one because it was green and I thought it would make for pretty pictures while running around in the backyard. Unfortunately, Emeline didn't really like lime, so she didn't want much to do with it. She preferred to hold it upside down and chew on the stick. Her next popsicle, cherry, was a much better experience. But I got some good pictures anyway.





Emeline has also turned into quite the climber, now able to get up on kitchen chairs and then to the the table. I'm worried for when she learns how to push the chairs over to the kitchen counters...Anyway, I took this photo series of her climbing on a chair outside. All these pics were taken in 24 seconds, literally! She's fast!
And last but not least, some running around pictures. These show her snapshots of her in constant motion, and especially her head-down running around style. Enjoy!

And last but not least, some running around pictures. These show her snapshots of her in constant motion, and especially her head-down running around style. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment