You all may get bored of my beach day posts, but I never do. Every time I go to the beach, I ask myself, "Why don't I live here?" I still don't have the answer to this question, so for now, I'll just have to keep going to the beach for my birthday and other special days. I'm glad we live so close.
Emeline spent the day with Aunt Diane, whom she LOVES, and who LOVES her. They had a great time including shopping at the outlets and dinner at IHOP, and lots of playing at home.
Meanwhile, Wes and I headed over the hill to Santa Cruz. We stopped at
Emily's Bakery to get some picnic items, where the very appropriate motto is...

Then after an out of business bike shop, we ended up here to rent some beach cruisers.

After a parking extravaganza and a broken pedal, we were finally off cruising on these babies!



Enjoyed our picnic and a mini birthday cake from Emily's.

Then we toodled around the coast, enjoying the cloudy day. Had some good conversations and relaxing at Natural Bridges, more biking, then drove ourselves down to Pacific Grove to go to the never disappointing
Passionfish for dinner.

Mmmm!
cute pic of you and the hubby. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome day! Hmm, I want some champagne now...
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you on the bike. You look like you are having so much fun! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeletelooks like a fabulous day!
ReplyDelete