For Spring break this year, we started up some swim lessons. Last summer Kate hardly wanted to get in the water, Emeline didn't make much improvements at the Y, and Adele would only get in the water with me. With a trip to Hawaii coming up this summer, I wanted to get the little ones exposed to the water and more comfortable with the idea of swimming. I also wanted Emeline to get some skills to swim stronger. I'd heard raving reviews from a few friends about Waterworks, a swim school in SJ. They recently opened up a Sunnyvale location, but only for kids over 3. So I decided to give Waterworks a try over spring break. So here are some pics of our Spring break swimming!
All the lessons are private or semi private (2 kids), but Emeline was lucky enough to not have anyone else in her semi private class, so ended up with private lessons.
Kate and Adele had lessons together.





No comments:
Post a Comment