The big girls started gymnastics class. Not sure which they like better...gymnastics or leotards?
K for Kate.
E for Emeline.
Fashionista.
Baby feet tucked under a bottom. Sad these are the last baby feet in our family.
Selfie before my cousin Mary's bridal shower.
Me and my cousins, Kristen and Mary.
FaceTime with Papa while he was at a conference.
The cutest pigtails ever, running from the camera.
Adele's first painting from kids club at the Y.
Playing "baby" with Kate.
The sweetest moment ever. Kate got scared of something at gymnastics. I was watching Adele, but saw Kate crying away from her class. As I watched, trying to decide if I should leave Adele unattended and go see what was wrong with Kate, Emeline left her class and came to comfort Kate. She talked to her a bit, then put her arm around her and lead her to me. Such a sweet sister moment.
Blocks.
Picnic in a purple dress.
Adele is the dragon. :)
Our thankfulness pumpkin.




















No comments:
Post a Comment