Saturday, December 20, 2014

Iphone photo dump

Here are some moments from December!

A rainy playdate.

Kate had a hard time wanting to sit on the potty to poop.  So we motivated her by letting her sit on the couch.  ;)  It worked.  :)

A tired princess.

Kate's version of a ballet costume.

Our beautiful messy life.  Topless Adele, pantless Kate, a messy house.

Making salt dough Christmas ornaments.

Morning cuddles with Papa.  Wes isn't gonna like this picture, but I don't want to forget it.

Ready for rainy day backyard time.

My little mischief maker.

A successful quiet time nap!

Getting ready to go see Bethlehem with our friends, the Woons.  It was the final re-debut of the green fleece/red stripped bear hat that I originally bought for Emeline so many years ago.  I spent ages scouring the internet for a gender neutral coat hat combo that matched.  I finally found it and this will be our last little one to wear it.

The kiddos waiting in line for Bethlehem.

Lunch at school!  A treat!

Adele on the playground.

Practicing for Adele's birthday cake.

A quiet moment with everyone playing together.

New hair do!

More mischief.

My terrible attempt at a selfie in the mirror with Kate.

The big girls all dressed and ready for Adele's birthday.

Trying on one of Adele's birthday gifts.  It fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment