This month the new thing for Adele is babbling. I kept thinking that it should have been happening right now, and of course, the day I tell a friend on the phone that I'm worried she hasn't started babbling, she goes and does it. ;) Now dinner conversation includes 'ba ba ba' and 'ma ma ma'. We
love it!
She is also starting to lose her fangs! I don't think I posted about this yet, but a month or so ago, after her bottom two teeth popped out, I was looking to see if her top two had shown up, and I saw the two outer teeth were in. It was hilarious! I'd never seen that before. Then I had a second of worry that maybe the front two weren't in there somewhere, but the doctor said this was the second most common order for teeth to come in. The other day I started to see the two front teeth popping through, so I thought I'd better get a picture of her fangs before they are gone. So here they are! I guess we should have gotten her a baby Dracula costume for Halloween.
Otherwise, she is active as ever, not learning to stand for a few seconds at a time. But not walking yet! We love our sweet Adela (as Kate likes to call her). This photo shoot was hard...she wanted to bounce everywhere and grab the camera.
Watch her grow!
One week, 6 lbs 15 oz (birth weight of 7 lbs 2 oz, 20 inches long)
One month, 9 lbs 10.5 oz, 21.5 inches long
Two months, 11 lbs 9.75 oz, 22.5 inches long
Three months
Four months, 14 lbs 12 oz, 23.5 inches long
Seven months
Eight months
Nine months, 20 lbs 12.75 oz, 28 inches long
Ten months


No comments:
Post a Comment