_________________________________________________
Kate: ni ni foc say, foc say ni ni
(From, 'What does the fox say?')
~
~
Kate: sii dabid, sii gampa dabid (silly David, silly grampa David)
~
Emeline: Jesus helps me sleep. He sings to me at night.
Me: That's very sweet. Do you want me to sing your song before bed?
Emeline: No, Jesus will sing to me.
~
Kate turned to this page in her Dr. Suess ABC book and said...
That's Katie Sue! Playing violin!
That's Katie Sue! Playing violin!
~
While I was chatting with Maestra Sonia at preschool...
Sonia: Are you going to have more children?
Me: No, my body is broken.
Kate: New body mommy? Get a new body mommy?
~
Thinking about Grandpa David...
Kate: Grandpa hug me!
Emeline: I wish grandpa could live with us. Maybe over there. (pointing to the neighbors house).
~
As she was excited about telling grandpa about her pajamas...
Kate: I tell grandpa, I tell grandpa, My jammas!
~
Grandpa: Did you hear the ice cream truck today?
Kate: Yea
Grandpa: Did we see it?
Kate: No :(
Grandpa: Kate, what would we do if we saw the ice cream truck?
Kate: Count it!
~
Emeline: You're going to jail!
Papa: Oh no, but I didn't do anything.
Mama: What's jail?
Emeline: It's a company with strings on you that lock you up.
~
Emeline: Mama? What did you do in high school? Did you just nap in there?
~
Kate: Mama, we need to talk about God.
Me: Ok. What do you want to talk about.
Kate: Jesus loves me. I know.
Then we sing :)
~
Kate: Mommy, I wanna tell you something.
Me: What?
Kate: Lightening McQueen is so funny!
~
Kate: Mommy, I wanna tell you something.
Me: What?
Kate: God is so funny!
~
Kate: I wuv Wauwew ( I love Laurel)
~
Me: (Said something in Spanish at the park)
Kate: Mama. Spanish is for school.
_________________________________________________

No comments:
Post a Comment