Saturday, August 24, 2013

33

This year's birthday was very low key, but full of lots of rest and surprises.  I felt very blessed.

On my actual birthday, my aunt Diane surprised me by offering to take the kids for the afternoon and evening so I could have some time to myself, and to go out to dinner with Wes.  My dad surprised me with a gift card to Left Bank Steak (a fancy steak house in Santana Row).  I had a very relaxing day, and then when we went out to dinner, Wes surprised me further by inviting a couple friends to join us.  Yay for dinner with Sarah and Elizabeth!


Then, the weekend of my birthday, Wes let me have some free time to do some shopping.  While I was out, he and Emeline baked me some delicious birthday cupcakes.  My favorite combo, chocolate with mint frosting.  

And when I returned from my outing, I was greeted by a birthday serenade and cupcakes from my family.  It was very sweet.

That evening we had another date night.  Wes got me a prenatal massage and we went out to Evvia in Palo Alto for some delicious Greek food.  Here I am all relaxed from my massage at just about 23 weeks with baby #3.  

And some more birthday celebrating at Evvia!

No comments:

Post a Comment