Sunday, July 21, 2013

Veronica and Jason

Another awesome part of our summer trip to Oregon was getting to attend Veronica and Jason's wedding.  We have known these guys since college, and it was so much fun to celebrate with them.  They had a super fun wedding.  Full of unique twists and lots of Portland style.  We were having a lot of fun, so we didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few.

Their VooDoo Donuts cake was delicious!  My favorite was the M&M donut.

The reception was at Uptown Billiards Club.  It was an awesome venue.  Rather than a simple dinner hall with a dance floor, this place had billiard tables (of course), darts, a bar, dance floor, tables to enjoy delicious small plates, and I think there was even ping pong.  They even had some delicious mocktails so I could still enjoy the bar atmosphere in my pregnant state.  We played some pool, which was such fun, and I haven't done so in years.  I felt young again!  Wes won this one, but it was a close match!

It was such a perfect night of fun and reuniting with some dear college friends.  Here's our Decou hall reunion photo.  Evan, Katie, Kristi, myself, Veronica, and Bridget.  We were bummed we forgot to take a photo before Sarah left.

Congrats Veronica and Jason, and thanks for letting us celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment