Saturday, April 9, 2011

First Bike Ride & After Dinner Antics

Mommy and Daddy have been looking forward to getting back on their bikes, and now that you're one we were finally able to make use of the second hand bike trailer we got. For your birthday present we got you your first bike helmet so you could tag along with us!

Today was a beautiful afternoon, so we decided to test out your new ride. Unfortunately, you got pinched a bit when we put on the helmet so there were some tears.

But you persevered and we went for a short ride.


Turns out you are still a little small for the helmet, so you spent most of the ride with your head tilted funny. You were tired, and we thought you'd sleep, but you didn't until the end. So all in all, I don't think you had much fun, but you humored us, and hopefully we know what to do better for next time!

This evening you had a super appetite for food and for fun, so we took a video of some of your antics.


And some photos of your sweet face. You know how to make us smile!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! She's so adorable with her gorgeous curly hair, Elaine! And yes, happy first birthday, Emeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh.... I love her gorgeous curly locks. I think I have hair envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that third picture of her in the high chair is totally a Wes face.

    ReplyDelete