We love to listen to Emeline's yummy noises when she's eating something she really enjoys. She makes these noises when eating a variety of things, but always for avocado, sweet potatoes (or sweet potato chicken stew), peas (or peas mixed with most things), turkey meatballs, tuna, and most definitely cheese!
Here's a video of Emeline having some cheese. It's a bit long, and you have to wait a while to hear the yummy noises, but you also can see how focused she is when she eats cheese. Other foods don't compare!
Here's a video of Emeline having some cheese. It's a bit long, and you have to wait a while to hear the yummy noises, but you also can see how focused she is when she eats cheese. Other foods don't compare!
Since Emeline has been teething, we tried giving her one of the pucks of frozen pureed peas I made, and that was a big hit. (I call them pucks cause they are shaped like a mini hockey puck after I freeze the puree in a mini muffin tin.) So today I gave her a puck of frozen pureed apple, and once she got over holding something so cold in her hands, we even got to hear the yummy noises. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment