Today started out as an uneventful day. Wes took the car to work because of the rain, so that meant Emeline and I were housebound. We were going to at least go for a walk, but due to some crazy napping...or anti-napping...we just didn't get around to it.
But in trying to occupy this little ball of energy for a while, I got to see some first steps! After she did it I set up the camera and tried to get it on video. I sent it to Wes so he could enjoy it too. This is the best we got.
Later when Wes got home, we tried to get her to do it again (but she was clearly getting tired), and we took some more photos. Here are some of the takes.
Here are some other photos from the evening.
I'm sure we're still quite a ways from full on walking, but we'll enjoy one step at a time!
Yay! Those were some serious steps! Power steps, I say! The world will never be the same!
ReplyDeleteGo Emeline! She's totally doing it. I can't believe how long she can just stand balanced in the middle of the room.
ReplyDelete