Saturday, June 17, 2017

3 and a half

Happy Half Birthday Adele!

Here are some words to describe Adele at 3.5...
Happy
Funny
Bouncy
Lovey
Sweet, like candy
She says I love you a lot.  She's very affectionate.  At bedtime, after stories with one parent are done, she comes out to give hugs, and she runs out where the other parent is reading with her sisters and she yells (often at the top of her lungs) "Who wants a hug?!".  Then she proceeds to tackle us for hugs and kisses goodnight.

She also has the greatest laugh, which we often refer to as the "old man" laugh.  It's hard to describe, but when you hear it, you'll know it.

She's still got curls to die for.  I know I should't oogle her hair, but I do...



She's pretty wonderful, asks lots of questions, and will try just about anything.  A very adventurous spirit.  We love our little Adele!

Here she is decorating and enjoying her half birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment