For my Dad's last day in Maui, he and Wes went on a parasailing adventure out of Lahaina. They had fun out on the boat and floating through the air.
Meanwhile, Great Grandma and I took the kids back to baby beach to play. We watched the skies to see if we could spot Papa and Grandpa parasailing, but they were too small to identify from there. Here's what they would have looked like from our view, but this wasn't them.
The small inlet at baby beach is just perfect for little kids. It almost creates a little pool to swim in.
The only downside is the bathrooms are a bit of hike, and I had to make a couple trip running with kids on my back to carry them across hot pavement. It was a little crazy but some friendly locals land us some flip flops that I'd left behind in my haste to not have a potty accident on our hands. Anyway, all's well that ends well, and we loved swimming at this beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment