Friday, June 17, 2016

2 and a half!

Adele is two and a half today!  Happy half birthday!

Here are some things I want to remember about Adele at this age.

She's basically potty trained, and has been for a few months.  She still has accidents from time to time, but I'm amazed that she learned this so quickly and so young.  I guess that's what 3rd children do.  :)

She still takes great naps, and is a great sleeper. She goes to bed the earliest and wakes up the latest.

She is still very sweet and snuggly.  She likes to nuzzle her nose into my shoulder and smell me when she is feeling sleepy.  She is also very generous with her affection, telling us she loves us all the time.  Her way of saying 'I love you' is 'I YOU!' with a big emphasis on 'YOU'.  It's as cute as can be.

She is full of words these days.  She has so much to say.  Her sentences are getting more complete everyday.  She is very thoughtful and you can see her wheels turning when she tries to get her sentences out.  She has also recently started telling knock knock jokes that she's learned from her sisters.  It's pretty cute.  :)  Her language is much more intelligible these days, but she still has some fun Adele-ism.  Her sisters are 'Tate and Emme'.

Adele is also full of jumps.  She runs almost everywhere and lands at her destination in a big two foot jump.

Here are a couple videos of her cute 2 and a half year old self.





And as per our tradition, we had a little half birthday treat for Adele.  We decorated some cupcakes together and everyone got to have a half.  :)  Here's a video of us singing Happy Half Birthday to Adele and a few pictures of the girls celebrating.







No comments:

Post a Comment