Monday, November 3, 2014

Iphone photo dump

It's been a while since I did a photo dump.  I think this one spans just about all of October.

I got this cool family tree wall decal.  I spent a long time arranging the leaves perfectly so there was a nice distribution of colors and shapes. It comes with some frames to put family photos in...that was my next step.  The day I put it up, Kate decided the leaves should be rearranged.  It's constantly fall on that wall now.  I don't think the photo frames will make it up...


Painting...

A new hat from her soccer league, Les Petits Bleus.



Smiles for daddy at soccer practice.

Kate's favorite way to ride in the stroller.

Waiting for our homemade pizza to cook.  Both of them yelling "yummy in my tummy".  Now they just stand on the stool and yell this for fun anytime...even if nothing is in there.

Baby crocs strike again!

Kate is finally showing an interest in her balance bike.

Swinging at the park!

Some cute bags I found for Emeline's soccer team snacks.  They are the pink unicorns. :)

Breakfast playtime.

Sweet girls in the bathroom...hanging out with me while I get ready.

Kate had a major blowout during a church class.  We had no spare clothes, but she had no problem running around in her skivvies.  It was a hot day.

Mommy made a bad choice giving Adele a snack in the carseat.

Helping make lasagna.

Under the table!

More climbing on Papa at soccer practice.

"I'm a pirate."

Emeline proudly displaying the artwork from Noah she received in the mail.

Making a tunnel for the soccer players after Emeline's game, with Auntie Sarah.

Playdate with friends...Adele and Chiara.




Tinkerbell.

Playdate with Jackson and Cosette.  Love the hand holding!


Potty training = Naked time!

Opening birthday and Halloween presents from Grandma Chris!

Playdate with Annie and Gracie...Kate and Annie having yogurt in green shirts.

Slide time!

I stumbled upon the best pumpkin pie recipe ever.  We made homemade pie using the pie pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch.  We seeded them, roasted them, pureed them, made crust, filling, and then a pie.  But I had more than enough filling for one pie, but not quite for two.  So my second pie was quite shallow.  I decided to try adding a layer of whipped topping made with whipped cream and cream cheese.  It was amazing.  Just enough cream cheese to stabilize the whipped cream and add some weight to it, and it made the pie have the perfect amount of whipped cream on it.  I will be doing this again!

Trying out costumes!  Emeline was over the moon in her Elsa dresses.

Kate hates itchy dresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment