Thursday, January 2, 2014

Quotes

Emeline is full of creativity these days.  It's impossible to catch all the funny things she's said.  I've forgotten to post these for a while, but the last ones are pretty recent.
_________________________________________________

Emeline: It's just like the beach. 
Me: What's like the beach?
Emeline: When I don't wear pants and a shirt it's just like the beach. (Commence running around front yard in swim suit and puffer vest before swim lessons.) It's like sand! Just like the beach!
~
Talking about picking up Auntie Tracey from the train station....
Emeline: That's Kaelin's mommy.
Me: Yep
Emeline: I want to see her. She's beautiful. She's nice to me.
~
Wes: Your a big girl
Emeline: I'm an old girl
Wes: Your an old old girl
Emeline: I'm a golden girl!
~
About the stucco guy...
Emeline: His booty is sticking out of his pants. You can see his bottom.
~
While I was pregnant, Emeline keeps coming up to me putting her hand on me or my belly saying...
Bless God...Bless you...Bless.
~
Me: Please go wash your hands with soap
Emeline: silence
Me: Emeline, please wash your hands with soap
Emeline: There's a monster in the bathroom
Me: You can choose to sit at the table with us, or wash your hands then go, okay?
Emeline: Maybe I can step on the monster then he will die!
~
Wes is giving the girls a bath. He's washing Kate and Emeline decided to put shampoo in his hair. 
Wes: I don't like that when you put shampoo in my hair
Emeline: Sorry daddy it was an accident. Accidents happen.
Wes: It was not an accident. You did it on purpose.
Emeline: Sorry daddy, purposes happen.
_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment