_________________________________________________
A very sweet conversation a few days before Mother's Day.
Emeline: You're a nice mommy.
Me: Really?
Emeline:Yeah.
(Pause)
Emeline: Papa is a nice papa. I'm a nice Emeline. Kate is a nice Kate.
~
Emeline to Kate, while pushing her on the swing.
Are you ready? Break it down baby!
~
~
Emeline: I saw Amy and Jesse and Nicole.
Me: You saw Amy, Jesse, and Nicole? Where?
Emeline: I saw them on Facebook.
~
Mommy! I can't hear you when you're not talking.
~
On the way home from a park or an outing of some sort. It's not the funnies quote ever, but she says this almost anytime we are headed home. This girl wants to be out all the time. Going home is an all time downer in her book.
On the way home from a park or an outing of some sort. It's not the funnies quote ever, but she says this almost anytime we are headed home. This girl wants to be out all the time. Going home is an all time downer in her book.
Emeline: Hey, I have a great idea!
Me: Yeah?
Emeline: We could go to a restaurant or something.
~
Papa? Can I have thirty dollars from your pocket?
_________________________________________________
Papa? Can I have thirty dollars from your pocket?
_________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment