Monday, November 5, 2012

Video Catch Up

I've been accumulating lots of cute little videos of the girls on my phone, but haven't posted them in a while.  So today is video catch up day.  Some cute and sometimes random moments I want to remember.

Emeline went through a phase of driving her toy car and pretending to go through a drive through window.  She would do this on her own, but then one day I got some veggie straws out and I pretended to be the cashier at the window, serving veggie straws.  She thought that was pretty awesome, and went with my whole role play thing.  So I took a few videos.  After a while I started switching it up on her asking for more money, etc and it was neat to see how she played along.
Drive thru videos - 8/29/12




Kate is such a talker.  After nursing sometimes she just likes to sit and coo and tell me about her day.  Or so I like to believe.  Here's some nursing pillow chatting.
Pillow talk - 9/26/12


Kate has grown into really loving her bath time and has become quite a splasher like her sister!
Kate splashes - 9/27/12


Emeline loves to dance!
Be ok - 10/3/12


One of Kate's favorite things to do these days is to jump on the couch with her sister.  When Papa comes home and everyone is melting down before dinner, he holds Kates and bounces her while Emeline bounces on the couch. Happiness restored!
Jumping - 10/18/12


In the childcare at Mothers Together, the kids made the coolest craft ever.  If it hadn't fallen apart after a week, Emeline would still be playing with this.  It was such a hit!
Guitar - 10/25/12

No comments:

Post a Comment