Monday, July 23, 2012

Tricycle riding

Little did we know that Emeline had already been mastering the skill of riding a trike.  Most trikes she's tried are too big for her, so she can't pedal well, but when we assembled her new trike and adjusted the fit for her, she just started pedaling away!  I was amazed, I thought she wouldn't get the coordination and strength to pedal for another few months or more, but I guess I underestimated her.

So the next day, Grandpa, myself, baby Kate, and Emeline went for a walk to a nearby elementary school so she could practice riding around.  Grandpa helped push her on the trike to the school, but after the trip there, and some riding around at the school, she had it down, and she rode almost the whole way home by herself!  That's our big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment