I had the honor of being "sprinkled" twice this weekend. For those of you not in babyland, a "sprinkle" is a kind of low key baby shower, usually for mom's expecting their second or subsequent child. Sometimes people only have baby showers for their first, but sometimes we get lucky and treated to something special even for second babies.
First I had the honor of having a combined sprinkle with two other women from my mom's group who are also expecting their second babies this summer. We had some delicious food, lots of which had sprinkles, some games and gifts. Here's a picture of us with the bellies. From front to back, Liane due August 18, myself due July 11, and Mary Grace due July 8.
The next day the ladies from my church home group treated me to an afternoon of pedicures and cupcakes. It was wonderful to have someone make my toes look pretty for summer, since I can't reach them myself.
Then we sat on the grass in the sun, chatting and listening to live music, and enjoying some of these delicious treats!
Thanks to these women for a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment