This Mother's Day was unlike my first two, and probably unlike any other I will have. At least I hope so. I spent the weekend almost entirely alone, which is actually not such a bad gift for a pregnant uncomfortable mother of a 2 year old. Aunt Diane and Uncle Miles took Emeline for a night, I had a delicious steak dinner with a dear friend, saw a movie by myself, went to church by myself, and then had another delicious meal with good friends.
Meanwhile...Wes and his dad were busy destroying our kitchen.
The last picture is now the potential waiting to happen. We are now in the rebuilding phase, which is much more satisfying than the destruction phase (at least to me ;) ), but it takes a LOT longer. Full before, during, and after photos to come in a few more weeks upon completion!
No comments:
Post a Comment