November 6, 2011 was a big day for Team Zuber. Wes returned from a refreshing weekend away at our church's men's retreat, Elaine ran her
first half marathon, and Emeline found out she's going to be a big sister.

Whaddya think? Does she look the part? I think she'll be a great big sister, but she's got a little longer to enjoy having mommy and daddy all to herself.
Tired from a long weekend and a little overwhelmed by the the reality of heading back into babyland, but excited there will be more branches in our family tree.
Baby #2 is now 14 weeks along and expected to arrive in July 2012.
Cute shirt!
ReplyDeleteI actually just ordered one for D that says big brother, but I couldn't find any cute boy ones...
That's funny! I actually searched forever to find that shirt, only finding ones that said 'Big Brother'. The one I found I could only find in 3T!
ReplyDelete