Here are a couple of video's from today's lunch. It's pretty typical. Eating some finger foods, signing for more and water. And sometimes signing for 'all done'. And of course, lots of silliness. I thought I had gotten the most hilarious video, one with perfect timing on signing, hilarious belly laughs and a perfect 'bye bye' at the end. But then I realized the camera was not in video mode. So alas, these two aren't as perfect, but still as cute as can be. Emeline kept saying 'bye bye' to the camera because I had asked her to the first time around. She's funny. I think she learned to say 'bye bye' from when we say goodbye to Daddy in the morning. She started out just waving, then waving and saying 'buh buh', but now she usually says 'dah dou' with a wave for 'bye bye'. Maybe because of the whole phrase 'bye bye Daddy', but who knows. It's just neat to be able to communicate with her.
The second video shows one of my favorite things she does lately. She loves melon, and she usually shoves a whole big piece in her mouth. It's hilarious to see her mouth exploding with melon. If its a good soft piece, she'll just chew it all up, but this video shows what happens if it's not soft enough ;).
Enjoy our lunchtime signing and silliness!
The second video shows one of my favorite things she does lately. She loves melon, and she usually shoves a whole big piece in her mouth. It's hilarious to see her mouth exploding with melon. If its a good soft piece, she'll just chew it all up, but this video shows what happens if it's not soft enough ;).
Enjoy our lunchtime signing and silliness!
No comments:
Post a Comment