Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cabo - At the beach

Emeline has been to the beach before, but I must admit, I was a bit nervous about it this time because she is so mobile. I knew there would be no containing her on a towel to keep her from the sand. But like anything new, it's not so bad, she didn't get nearly as sandy as I thought.

Here are some photos of the kids playing in the sand.

The beach in front of our hotel was gorgeous, but unfortunately, the tides were too strong, so no swimming was allowed. But, there were big palapas to relax under, and some of them even had hammocks, which we thoroughly enjoyed.

While Emeline and relaxed in the hammock, Wes took a walk along the beach. Here are some pictures he took.

Our hotel from one side of the beach...
Beautiful blue water.
Our hotel from the other side of the beach.
Ahhh....

1 comment: