Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Future Triathlete

In my opinion, this post is way over due. For my baby shower, my dear friend Rebecca, and triathlete inspiration/mentor, got me some very cute baby triathlon onezies. The one that says "My mom can out swim/bike/run your mom" was size 6 months, and given my sleep deprived stupor, I never did get a picture of Emeline in it. I was very bummed about that, because it was adorable, but also relieved, because I dont think I can out swim/bike/run anybody. Nobody likes false advertising right? Anyway, the second onezie is size 12 months, and Emeline is just about bursting out of it, and has been for a while, but today I finally remembered I MUST get photos before it doesn't fit, so we had ourselves a little photo shoot tonight.

Emeline was in rare form after dinner, full of energy and full of smiles. So we got some really good pictures. I had a hard time picking, so here are a lot of photos for you! Here's my sweet pea who inspires me to get back into triathlons so that maybe she'll be excited about them one day too!

3 comments:

  1. I love this set of photos, especially the one where she's upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I love the upside-down photo, too! Elia gets that same crazed, excited look in her eyes when engaged in some daring move. All photos are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Elaine, you have like the cutest baby ever! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete