Friday, January 7, 2011

First College Tour

First college tour? Hahaha. Just kidding. On our drive back home to CA we stopped off at my alma mater for a trip down memory lane and some Duck clothes for Emeline :)

It was a beautiful day for a walk.

 
Past my sorority house.

Ahh the dorms! Go Decou!
Friendly Hall, where I took many a Spanish class.



Walking past Johnson Hall on 13th.
 
Good old Chapman.
 
Does she walk like a Duck?
 


Smile like a Duck?




And last but not least, just before we were going to hit the road, we ran into Laura and Jeff! It felt like the old days, just running into friends on campus, even though neither of us live in Eugene any more.


 
Go Ducks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! And I LOVE that you ran into Laura too. I think Emeline is going to be the best Duck (and pi phi=)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun trip Elaine, but I never took you for a sorority girl :)

    ReplyDelete