i like "Boobala". hehe, i used to call Evan "honey bear" too. then it was shortened to "bear" which i still call him to this day ("come here, bear!"). Elia's nickname is "bubba" (cuz she was quite a chunk when she was 4-8 mos or so)...not so feminine i guess, but funny. ;)
Yea my mom came up with Boobala, which stuck after a while I guess :). My friends call their daugher Lindsey Bear or Little Bear. Bear is a good one :)
I thought Elaine was the E Monster. :-)
ReplyDeleteYep, it's hard to tell sometimes. Mama has a monstrous appetite too!
ReplyDeletei like "Boobala". hehe, i used to call Evan "honey bear" too. then it was shortened to "bear" which i still call him to this day ("come here, bear!"). Elia's nickname is "bubba" (cuz she was quite a chunk when she was 4-8 mos or so)...not so feminine i guess, but funny. ;)
ReplyDeleteYea my mom came up with Boobala, which stuck after a while I guess :). My friends call their daugher Lindsey Bear or Little Bear. Bear is a good one :)
ReplyDelete