Emeline Elizabeth Zuber made an early entrance into the world Monday night, March 29, 2010 at 5:56pm. She weighed 5 lbs 4 oz and is 18.5 cm long.
Thanks to all for your prayers for Emeline and the whole Zuber family. Please pray that she'll continue to eat well, as she's still small and needs to get big and strong.
I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetheart! i love the photos of her tiny feet when she's getting the footprints done!
ReplyDeleteYay! Bridget and I are so excited by the news! We are even MORE excited to see her in July!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, you guys! :) She's really, really cute!
ReplyDeleteLook at those tiny little feet! I can't wait to meet her and hear your story. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! What a beautiful little girl!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What a pretty girl and pretty name!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both, she is beautiful and I really really love her name.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful surprise. She is beautiful!!!! God bless you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the beautiful pictures!! Sending you all big, big love! xoxo
ReplyDelete